(Images Sourced Grey Likes Weddings)
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Sunday, July 17, 2011
- 3 cups pure icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 5 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 x 395g cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pink food colouring
- Grease a 3cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on all sides.
- Sift icing sugar and cream of tartar into a large bowl. Stir in coconut. Add condensed milk and vanilla. Stir to combine. Divide mixture into 2 batches. Using food colouring, tint 1 batch pink.
- Press white mixture over base of prepared pan. Top with pink mixture. Cover. Refrigerate overnight or until set. Lift from pan. Using a warm knife, cut into 5cm squares.
- (Recipe Sourced: Taste.com)
Pink Lemonade Recipe
· 1 cup granulated sugar
· 2 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice, plus 4 lemons, thinly sliced crosswise, for garnish
· 1 1/2 cups superfine sugar
· 2 cups cranberry juice
1. Bring granulated sugar and 1 cup water to a boil in a medium pan over high heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
2. Add lemon juice, superfine sugar, cranberry juice, and 1 1/2 quarts water to a serving container. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 1 day.
3. To serve, add ice cubes to fill and garnish with lemon slices.