- 3 cups pure icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 5 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 x 395g cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pink food colouring
- Grease a 3cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on all sides.
- Sift icing sugar and cream of tartar into a large bowl. Stir in coconut. Add condensed milk and vanilla. Stir to combine. Divide mixture into 2 batches. Using food colouring, tint 1 batch pink.
- Press white mixture over base of prepared pan. Top with pink mixture. Cover. Refrigerate overnight or until set. Lift from pan. Using a warm knife, cut into 5cm squares.
- (Recipe Sourced: Taste.com)